OXO Good Grips Square Silicone Drying Mat Review

OXO Good Grips Square Silicone Drying Mat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used to use a hand towel laid out beside the sink to hold all of my rinsed-off dishes, and good grief it got disgusting quickly. I was constantly washing towels. I don't full on hand-wash dishes very often, but I do tend to rinse and re-use dishes and utensils when alone, so I didn't need a huge dish drying rack, but the hand towel wasn't cutting it anymore. This dish drying mat:
* Is easy to clean and/or sterilize (put it in the dishwasher, pour boiling water over it, doesn't matter, since it's silicone!)
* Is an OK neutral color (grey may not be pretty, but it blends in well with my countertop)
* Keeps dishes from sliding around
* Does not itself slide around
* Multi-use (use it as a trivet/potholder)
But also:
* Is not for SOPPING, dripping wet dishes (it's not meant to hold and drain away large volumes of water)
* Could be twice as big (matching the footprint of a regular dish rack or dish towel)
* Somehow randomly might have a handy hanging tab on one side - or not. One I got did, the other did not, so they don't quite match exactly.
I ended up buying two, to fit my counter properly and am very happy with them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: OXO Good Grips Square Silicone Drying Mat

Efficiently dry large and delicate items with the OXO Good Grips Square Silicone Drying Mat. The Drying Mat\'s unique rib design maximizes aeration and elevates items, keeping them clean and sanitary. Once items are dry, the easy-to-clean Mat can be rolled up and stored away.Made of food-safe silicone, heat resistant to 425-degrees.Dishwasher safe.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about OXO Good Grips Square Silicone Drying Mat

0 comments:

Post a Comment