MatMates Cardinals in Snow Doormat Review

MatMates Cardinals in Snow Doormat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I never thought I'd get so excited about a door mat, but I did with this one! First, I ordered the mat only, without the outer frame. When I received the beautiful mat (it looks as pretty as the picture), I then ordered the frame to enhance it. I plan on ordering more mats to place inside of the frame. There are many pretty ones to choose from. I e-mailed the company to say how pleased I was with their product, and received a very prompt, pleasant response back. The quality of the mat is wonderful; very sturdy. I highly recommend it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: MatMates Cardinals in Snow Doormat

MatMatesTM Interchangeable Doormats are beautifully die-sublimated printed doormats with an environmentally friendly backing made of non-slip recycled rubber tires. Weather-proof for outdoor use. MatMatesTM Interchangeable Doormats measure 18 in. x 30 in. and look beautiful when used stand-alone but come to life when used as inserts in one of the stunning MatMatesTM Interchangeable Doormats decorative trays. The tray is sold separately.

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about MatMates Cardinals in Snow Doormat

0 comments:

Post a Comment