Ginsey Bamboo Wood Stepout Mat, Chocolate Review

Ginsey Bamboo Wood Stepout Mat, Chocolate
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I generally hate bathmats because they absorb water and become mildewy. They hold the water for days, and after they start to reek. Yuck.
This bathmat is none of those things. The bamboo doesn't absorb water like cotton mats do, so it's neither squishy or smelly. For that alone I would give it four stars, but this mat isn't just functional, it's attractive too. I guess that's a matter of taste, but my girlfriend and I both like it.
And finally as a testament to how much we like it, when we moved and got a bigger bathroom we bought another one for in front of the sink.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ginsey Bamboo Wood Stepout Mat, Chocolate

Ginsey, chocolate, bamboo wood, stepout mat, 21-inch by 34-inch

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about Ginsey Bamboo Wood Stepout Mat, Chocolate

0 comments:

Post a Comment