Cat Mate Elite Selective Cat Door Brown Review

Cat Mate Elite Selective Cat Door Brown
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had a racoon problem for years and years. I never tried the magnet type, but when I saw this RFID version, I had to try it. The door works great. The motor inside spooked my cat for a while, but now he goes through like a champ. Don't give up on the training, any cat should get this technique in about a week. It locks pretty quick after they go through. The racoons tried for a few days but then gave up and I have not seen any for weeks. I upgraded to the one with the display, and it tracks how many hours since the cat came in or out and also shows if the cat is in or out. I recommend this product..

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cat Mate Elite Selective Cat Door Brown

Fully draft and weatherproof bush sealed flap. Self lining to 2 inches thick. Includes 2 electronic I.D. Discs (Up to 7 unique Disc I.D.'s possible) to control entry and exit through the flap-keeps all other animals out. LED display shows selected entry and exit lock status plus low battery warning. Requires 4 AA batteries (not included). 4 way locking feature with disc. Locked, unlocked, in only, out only. Overall size 9 3/4 w x 10 3/8 ths H inches. Cut Out size 6.5 w x 7.5 H x 9 diameter inches. Flap size 6.5 x 6 inches. 3 year Guarantee

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Cat Mate Elite Selective Cat Door Brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment