Brigham Young BYU Cougars All-Star Welcome/Bath Mat Rug 34X45 Review

Brigham Young BYU Cougars All-Star Welcome/Bath Mat Rug 34X45
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this rug and waited several days to receive it. When it came it was not the rug I had ordered. I called Fan Mats and found that the rug had been discontinued and to contact 1st down who is the actual seller. After calling there and someone finally answering the phone, that person could not authorize any return. Call back and talk to "Jason" who is never there when you call back. I am still waiting to get things cleared up.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brigham Young BYU Cougars All-Star Welcome/Bath Mat Rug 34X45

Satisfy your Fanhood and be the envy of all your friends and family as you show off your team pride in your Car, Home, Office or Fan Cave with these rugs, mats & carpets! Chromojet painted in true team colors. Officially licensed and made in the U.S.A.This All-Star rug measures 34in. X 45in. and is great for your home or office. 100 percent nylon carpet and non-skid Duragon latex backing.We also carry many other sizes and styles in carpets/rugs for your team(s) right here in our store. Just search/browse through our items for your team.

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about Brigham Young BYU Cougars All-Star Welcome/Bath Mat Rug 34X45

0 comments:

Post a Comment