Planet Dog 1.5 thick WOOF Doormat - Brown/Blue Letters Review

Planet Dog 1.5 thick WOOF Doormat - Brown/Blue Letters
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The mat is very cute in design, which I loved. However, if you have a dog who likes to chew on things, do not buy! It doesn't really look like the picture in terms of material. I thought it was going to be more like a carpet material but it's really not (and there is no material listing in the product description). It is made from a thick straw-like material that is looped through a criss -crossed string like structure that creates the shape of the mat. A bunch of clumpings of the straw material go under the strings to create a "c" which when you add 100s of them, it creates the whole mat. My dog started to pull at one of the "c" clumpings and pulled the material right out! Once he realized he could do that, it was just like stuffing from a toy! Nightmare! I have tried re-tucking the straw under the string structure after I taught him it wasn't a toy, but the damage is done and it looks like crap. So, very cute mat, horrible material and way it's made around chewing dogs.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Planet Dog 1.5 thick WOOF Doormat - Brown/Blue Letters

Announce your canine allegiance.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Planet Dog 1.5 thick WOOF Doormat - Brown/Blue Letters

0 comments:

Post a Comment