Dog Silhouettes Design Coir Doormat Review

Dog Silhouettes Design Coir Doormat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am v. impressed with this door mat. After about a month of heavy trffic, it looks and performs well. Much sturdier than any other door mat we've ever had and still very attractive. I want a dog themed door mat, but any other one that I've tried either falls apart, slides away or doesn't collect any dirt from "foot traffic." I tried this brand of door mat at Christmas and was impressed and was ready to settle for a plain mat for daily use but was able to find this very tasteful dog image. If this one ever wears out - I'll replace with another just like it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dog Silhouettes Design Coir Doormat

Dog Silhouettesdesign coco coir braided edge eco-friendly doormats made from 100% natural premium coir fiber.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dog Silhouettes Design Coir Doormat

0 comments:

Post a Comment