Bungalow Flooring 2 by 3-Feet Surfaces Floor Mat, Fleur De Lis, Black and White with Gold Review

Bungalow Flooring 2 by 3-Feet Surfaces Floor Mat, Fleur De Lis, Black and White with Gold
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased two of these but was sent 4. I thought I would use anyway as it went well in the kitchen with my new island. I love the look but was very disappointed on how hard the surface is to clean. I wanted something that would wipe up easy and these have a rough surface and when you clean them(or wipe) they seem to absorb the dampness and almost change the color to a dingy look. You have to really scrub and then hope they look okay. Mine have never looked as good as they did when they arrived and I only used a damp cloth. The surface must have something on the finish that feels very rough not smooth as you would think for a mat that they advertise to be easily wiped.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bungalow Flooring 2 by 3-Feet Surfaces Floor Mat, Fleur De Lis, Black and White with Gold

The Bungalow Flooring Surfaces "Fleur de Lis" floor mat displays a centuries-old European symbol of the lily often associated with French royalty. A festive black-and-white-diamond harlequin background and a leopard print border give this mat New Orleans flair. Bungalow floor mats feature an easy-to-clean polyester face, and a non-marking, slip-resistant sponge rubber backing. Mats are machine washable and suitable for indoor and outdoor use.

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Bungalow Flooring 2 by 3-Feet Surfaces Floor Mat, Fleur De Lis, Black and White with Gold

0 comments:

Post a Comment